As you can see, our life around here has been pretty uneventful since Big D's tooth ordeal, and so I haven't updated this in a long time. This is about the time of year when I start to crave springtime, this past week I did get to see the grass underneath all the snow, so that should count for something. Here's a couple pictures of some pretty ordinary days...
S had his 4th birthday, now he's big into lego's. I am so grateful to have a close friend who loves to have parties for just about every occasion, she makes up for my non-desire to plan any; I'm just happy to bring a salad.
As I was looking through my pictures to put a shout out to my Valentine, I realized that ever since we had kids, Steve and I barely ever appear in a picture together without our kids; this picture is 2 or 3 Christmases ago (and it's pretty lame). I do have the best husband ever, I am grateful to have married a great father to my children and someone who is perpetually happy, I could go on, but I'm already hearing virtual gagging noises...
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL!
4 comments:
Ah ... so cute you are. :) I know what you mean about the pictures too. I'm always snapping them, so there are a lot with Andrew and Aaron, but rare amount of all of us.
Thanks for an entry, I love checking my blogs! ;)
I can't believe Sam is 4! Wow that went fast.
What cute pictures!!! And I'm so glad to finally see you two in some of them! :)
I understand the boring. We have been living it too! I am so ready for spring so I can get out of this house!
Post a Comment